Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #1841
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I mean in single it stinks. In multy it's a cool game, though I prefer Jedi Academy. Cool new moves, dual sabers. Awesomecool. Try it Xel. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ November 08, 2004 03:32 AM: Message edited by: Hell Knight ]</font>

  2. #1842
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I have Academy, it sucks. It's too enwby,a ll you have to do is run in and throw out a kata with double or twin sabers. No skill involved, compared to Outcast. And the maps suck for it.

  3. #1843
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Men of Valor is a great single player game. It's the most realistic 'Nam game I've played. Multiplayer seems fun, but I don't have XBox LIVE, guess I could use XBC, but I am still on single player.

  4. #1844
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, you mean Jedi Outcast, I was like WTF. Outcast (the game under this title by Infogrames) rocks. It's still one of my favorite PC games ever, even though it's a little old today.

  5. #1845
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Let's see. For the purpose of fun, i found myself with Warioware, INC. for the Gamecube. I've also been having a bit of a Sonic Team-fest lately, playing Burning Rangers and Billy Hatcher a lot recently. I've also wanted to play SA2. I may try to get the GC version for low, low prices.

  6. #1846
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I must face it. I can't leave NFSU, started again the third time now...

  7. #1847
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, what do you think which is better? (in online) q3 or ut2004?

  8. #1848
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Hyper - Oh, that NFSU game; you mentioned that once before...

  9. #1849
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I mentioned it a lotza times dude,'cause that game OWNZ all, and I can1t get my mind off it, I need to play it, 'cause I need for speed!

  10. #1850
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jedi Outcast stinks. I hate it. But ppl are different. Just restarted Nfsu ^_^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •